Thursday 13 August 2015

A Fella with an Unbrella

women are unpredictable emotional cripplesToday at acting it rained lots outside so we couldn't eat lunch in the park. We went over our dances and we'd forgotten the one from Hairspray because we hadn't done it since Monday. Since then, they've added some Annies (not Arnies, as I called it), some Charlie and the Chocolate Factory numbers and even a Singing in the Rain for us chaps.
We have to wave umbrellas, dance around a bit and sing "I'm just a fella with an unbrella, glad to see that skies of blue have turned into skeis of grey", if you're to believe my written notes. Plus, I get the single longest spoken line in the entire performance - "I've found it! I found the Golden Ticket! I'm really going to Willy Wonka's chocolate factory!"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.