Monday 14 December 2015

Gotta catch 'em all! But where?

funny product name fail Anus Calatayud Old Vine MacabeoIt was a day of religious instruction. Because we'd got so much RE to get through, that's pretty well what we did all day. But all good things come to an end, and then so did school.
ebay pokemon cards bundleBen has a new interest which is Pokémon cards. Therefore, I have the same new interest. Now, I know what you're thinking, but no, this is completely different to Match Attax cards. That was a transient craze that we all went through, the parents said it was a waste of money and I'll get bored after 2 months, I spent what money I had on it and we swapped duplicates and everyone else seemed to have all the star bonus rarity value players and I ended up with a booklet of low-to-middling value cards that suddenly went obsolete when the football season finished. I don't actually care about football either. But Pokémon is totally different. It's very important, I like it and there are lots of cards of various values and for only a few quid you get 10 cards!
milton st james parish 5th scout group
So we tried 2 independent newsagents, and they said no. The lady in the Co-op hadn't seen them in years and I struck out in Tesco too. If only I could travel back in time to July when I sold a massive job lot of Pokémon cards and associated ephemera on ebay, because at that time mine eyes had not been opened to the majesty of fictional Japanese pocket monsters.
In Scouts it was the Xmas party and all the little Beavers were there too. Father Christmas was a girl but she gave me a present and it's the suit that matters. We played Pin The Tail On The Reindeer and football and musical bumps and catapults and had hot dogs and cake, which is why I didn't finish my supper.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.