Sunday 24 January 2016

i, Max

waiting to watch star wars 7 in 3dWell, it was a tough start to the day with the arguments about not eating breakfast but it rapidly got better when Ben arrived to take me away. Ben is a Star Wars fan and the thing he most wanted to do after watching Star Wars 7 was to see it again, but in 3D because 2 dimensions often aren't enough.
arcade games chichester cineworld imax theatreNearby Roman settlement 'Chichester' has an iMax cinema so we drove there and donned the silly glasses and saw Kylo get defeated again. Other than that, I did pretty well nothing, some light tableting aside, and felt quite lethargic at home. But it's Sunday so who cares.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.