Thursday 10 March 2016

The Pool Chthonic

last time I do my own laundry funny failA Roman walks into a bar, holds up 2 fingers and says "5 beers, please, Bartender". (In the same way as "There are 10 kinds of People, those who understand Binary and those who don't".
Anyway, highlights of the working day included a lengthy queue at the water fountain after the PE lesson and a fight breaking out when one accused the other of dawdling to avoid French. Once the kerfuffle was sorted out by teachers various, the pupils involved had missed most of French.
We also learned about internet safety again, this has been a subject at home what with those nasty scammers targeting stupid kids who get new Minecraft mods and free games from websites with lots of flashing 'Download me now' buttons. I really must tell that nice girl I've been messaging these last few weeks who likes pictures of me in my new pants and wants to meet in the Tesco car park.
dr burnorium super hot chili sauceI go swimming in a pool which is practically subterranean but I like it. Apparently I'm nearly ready to move up a group if only I can get my legs to flap like thii-iis instead of like thi-ii-iis when I do breaststroke. The pool was very busy today, and I thought it was my private pool, who are all these invaders.
Some years ago we grew Trinidadian Scorpion Moruga chillies which we put in the blender and froze for future use. These have now tragically run out which is causing both cold turkey and cold food so we will heat it up again with this, which arrived today.
Dr Burnorium's Psycho Juice recommends that you add a dash to all meals and says Hallowed be thy Pain. With a mere 70% ghost chillies it's promising, although you shouldn't believe in ghosts, gods, fairies or free lunches.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.