Tuesday 23 August 2016

Tuesday at Toad Hall

sean fay wolfe minecraft fan adventure
girl slips on diving board failToday the book I wanted arrived. Absolutely everyone in my class already has it and it was an insult that it took so long for me to get this tale of good triumphing over evil, with noobs in peril on the Elementia server. Of course, I don't know that, because I'm currently in a tent 25 miles away. Today we did Camo Tracking which is running around the woods with paint on your face. You have to be able to see the hunter/killer and if they can't see you, the seeker calls out and you have to stand up, flap like a chicken or swap places depending. We did the Zipwire and Brain Games, had a roast dinner and watched 'Peter Pan'. When I get home, film night will be Lock, Stock and 2 smoking barrels. I have met Danny John-Jules who plays Cockney Barfly #1 in this film.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.