Wednesday 8 March 2017

Code of Silence

nazism the german dream world dominationOne of those normal days at school with junior maths for those of us not in the advanced set: French - I have now reached 6% fluency, so at least I'll be able to travel to Jersey: PE with the shuttlecock game (marred by everyone talking) and another hour out of class with Paige preparing an extra-curricular Lego Robot presentation for the student teachers.
Later I failed to notice that Bud had left the house for 40 minutes to sit in the car in silence and wait for the security lock on the radio to release, after the guy at Ford Main Dealers Inc gave him the wrong security code.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.