Tuesday 7 March 2017

The Robots' Return

large lego robot for competitionman with head up womans arseToday I brought home my Lego Robot following its distant wanderings competing in the First Lego League. It's quite heavy.
Jof came to meet me in between sorting out Buds' car and getting the boiler serviced. So where I wanted to show her our entire Lego Presentation, she only had time to carry the Robot back for me, pack mule that she is. Meanwhile, the Computing teacher asked me to reprogram another Robot. She had an outbreak of student teachers and needed help. I don't know who guards the guards, but I teach the teachers!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.