Tuesday 14 March 2017

Transcendental Medication

LIDL chocolate repackaged as greek orthodox priestMaths, Maths and more Maths. That makes 3 Maths. See, I'm good at it.
Later, it was English. The standard form is a quantum of text and a randomly variable amount of questions, with a relatively high probability of being at least tangentially relevant. Sum total: boredom. (Baud rate of 100%, this'll never help me to become a Geek Orthodox Priest).
Jof was home before me so I got my time on Minecraft while she ironed and Bud sorted my Ringgits and Roubles, each activity a calming palliative after whatever kind of day they'd had.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Hi! I'm glad you want to comment, for I like messages from humans. But if you're a Robot spam program, Google will put you in the spam folder for me to laugh at later.